Tuesday, August 07, 2007

CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) - installation and configuration. -- by Gerard Samuel

Well I am no article writer, but I decided to write down the steps I took to setup up a usb printer (HP DeskJet 640C) to a FreeBSD Server, and to be able to print from another FreeBSD workstation running KDE or Windows 2k/XP workstation from within my LAN. At first I tried an apsfilter/LPRng combo, but couldn't get past the test page. So I turned to CUPS. Their online manual, seemed pretty complete, so if you run into any problems, check out the manual first. I am going to assume Samba is installed and working. read more

No comments:

How Johnny Can Persuade LLMs to Jailbreak Them: Rethinking Persuasion to Challenge AI Safety by Humanizing LLMs

  This project is about how to systematically persuade LLMs to jailbreak them. The well-known ...